Support for our items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with the latest software versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins that are not bundled with the theme
I uploaded my theme and keep getting a message saying the theme is broken or that the stylesheet is missing, what do I do?
We are 100% confidential with our buyer’s credentials and you should not worry. We do however recommend creating temporary access details (for back-end or FTP). For example instead of providing us your personal account, try creating a temporary username like themeenergy_support which you can then disable after we solve the problems.
I’ve installed some third-party plugins and the theme/template just stopped working, can you fix it for me?
Unfortunately no. Also we can’t guarantee that all plugins will work with our themes and templates. We can also not be held responsible for third-party plugins and their functionality or customization.